Bluebell Cottage - Sleeps up to 4
New - A beautiful , detached ,small and cosy, open plan, rural cottage set within woodland providing riverbank access for fishing and boating! Very peaceful and quiet but not isolated! Walking, fishing, golf , cycling tracks and horse riding are all on the doorstep and within walking distance of country pubs (nearest pub serving food is just 5 minutes walk) . Public transport bus service closeby, and only 10 minutes drive to the M1 motorway. Wortley village is just a few minutes drive and plenty other numerous places of interest within close proximity. Electric gates provide secure access to the private lane running alongside the river leading up to the cottage. Private parking and secure storage for cycles/fishing equipment/golf clubs is provided. Private rear garden and patio with BBQ , not overlooked, 2 car parking spaces, pathway to riverbank.
PLEASE NOTE: there is currently building work in progress within earshot of the cottage. The builders' hours of work are 8am to 4pm Mon - Fri and Sat mornings. Building work hopefully to be completed by Sept 2020. Guests who have stayed during this time have said it hasn't been a problem.
- Sleeping options - include the mezzanine area / bed deck containing twin beds that are pushed together to form a 'double'. If you require them separating please request at time of booking. Please note the bed deck has a restricted height of approx 5ft 8inch at the highest point which doesn't prevent taller people sleeping on the bed deck it just means you need to stoop a lttle! There is also a small double pull out sofa bed in the Lounge for 3/4 occupants.
- Smart T.V with freeview channels plus DVD/CD Player and a selection of films on DVD
- Electric central heating throughout
- Very modern kitchen with brand new appliances including built in fridge/freezer and washer/drier. Cafetiere. Concealed led cabinet lighting.
- Shower Room
- Pop-up mains and Usb sockets on the breakfast bench and on the bed-deck.
- Private Patio and rear garden with seating and BBQ and storage area.
- Front terrace bistro set and riverside seating
- Raclette grill and fondue set. Hairdryer. Iron and ironing board
- Outside night lights including brick lights surrounding the cottage.
- Woodland and garden views from all aspects
- Fishing rights to river, rowing boat and kayak available on request!
- 2 Hammocks and a swing chair overlooking the river and picnic table.
- Access via electric security gates and riverside private lane
Click here to see the Bluebell Cottage Photo Gallery